Friday, July 25, 2008

Phillip's First Fishing Adventure

While this post doesn't conform to the objective of providing information about the Junior High, many of you occasionally indulge me about what is happening in my family. Before I returned to work on Monday, July 21, I was most fortunate to spend three weeks at Lake Oconee with my family. I thought I would provide just a taste of what we enjoyed doing there, as well as an example of what I learned to do in my class this week (see post below). Click on the post title above to see a short video of Phillip's First Fishing Adventure.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Bo:

Great job with this blog and video. I can see you learned a great deal and I look forward to watching how it emerges during the school year. It could be a very powerful communication tool. Keep it up!

Bob R.